Sunday, 9 April 2017

Spark: Exercise and the Brain


I recently finished the book Spark.  This book has been on my "need to read" list for a long time and I finally got around to reading it over the Christmas break.  It is a fascinating read and it clearly makes the case that physical activity is not just good for the body, but good for the mind as well.  In fact, the author would argue that physical exercise is crucial for growing your brain.  Physical activity actually increases your brains ability to function and increases its capacity.  As the weather gets nicer, I encourage all of you to get active (parents and students) to benefit your body and your mind.  I would also encourage you to find this book at your local library or buy a copy.  I am sure you will find it very interesting.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment